Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Guys Flag Football

I can't help but smile when I think about how friendships come and go. Certain ones last for a lifetime and I won't go there because experts have spent countless hours studying that topic, and I'm not about to exhaust myself analyzing that. However, as a side note, I do have to mention that certain friendships that resurfaced recently, namely friends back in Malaysia. For some (ie: Mathan, Feli, Nicky, Jade, Laine, Chaiyen, Ting, Ewe, InnWinn, etc.) there was a period of silence but it's great to see how we just pick up where we left off. For others (ie: Kim, Viv, Diana, Derek, Chyihwang, etc.), these guys were buddies back in the elementary days. I have not seen or talked to most of them for almost 14 years and it’s definitely a surprise to connect with them again in the cybersphere.
That was a pretty long side note but I guess it’s something that I have been thinking about today after one of them appeared in my dreams last night. How odd.


So here are some new friends that I met recently. Interesting bunch. Not much time invested but who knows? These are guys from the Vineyard church here in Kenner during one Saturday morning playing some Flag Football, a game that did not quite make it to the shores where I grew up in. But the game is an addictive sports I have to say. I thought the camera man did a fantastic job capturing some cool shots that I will never in my life imagine possible for my less-than-physical-self doing at this time.





Priceless!

Here are some friends that I recently reunited with since graduating from college. It’s definitely been a while but it certainly was good seeing them!

Michelle Danica


Meagan!

1 comment:

raxiro said...

que maravilloso dia cierto

Twitter Updates