Monday, June 19, 2006

Life's Tough, Wear A Helmet

It comes to you at 100mph and without a warning, swallows you whole, chew you out and spits you out like nobody's business. Nobody promised that life would be beautiful. It's an issue with perspective. What you magnify is how you would see your life as. I personally believe that life could very well be tough but the Lord continues to shower us with the beautiful days. Some days, like today, are less than perfect. But the one thing that keeps ringing in my head is that all I go through, big or small, it leads me back to Him. He has a way of making my heart yearn, long for something more....something more to this life that I am currently adapting to.
The sleepless nights that can't be cured proves to be road signs that directs me back to the way.

No comments:

Twitter Updates